Map of Switzerland
La Chaux-de-Fonds is a town of 37'000 inhabitants situated in the Jura mountains in the western, French speaking part of Switzerland.
Main airports in Switzerland are in Zurich, Geneva and Basel-Mulhouse
- Geneva: take train to Neuchâtel and change there train to La Chaux-de-Fonds.
- Zürich, Basel or Bern: take train to Biel/Bienne and change there train to La Chaux-de-Fonds.
- Besançon: There's one train per day between La Chaux-de-Fonds and Besançon.
For timetable consulte website of Swiss Railway.
La Chaux-de-Fonds is in the hilly area. The best road is from Neuchâtel. Possible is also tome from Besançon (France) or Biel/Bienne.
How to get to the Bibliothèque de la ville La Chaux-de-Fonds
- From Train station take Bus No.4 direction 'Hôpital'
- Get off at bus stop 'Doubs'
- The Bibliothèque is 100 m straight over